Terex Corporation (NYSE: TEX) today announced that it will host an Analyst Meeting on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel, 301 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10022.
As space is limited, Terex asks that investment analysts interested in attending register by sending their business contact information to Elizabeth Gaal at email@example.com.
If you require a room reservation please call the hotel directly at 877-476-8792 and mention the Terex room block rate of $369/night.
The meeting will start with a continental breakfast at 9:00 AM ET. Presentations and Q&A will begin at 10:00 AM ET by Ron DeFeo, Chairman and CEO; Kevin Bradley, Senior Vice President and CFO; Matt Fearon, President Terex Aerial Work Platforms; George Ellis, President Terex Construction; Tim Ford, President Terex Cranes; Steve Filipov, President, Material Handling & Port Solutions and Kieran Hegarty, President Terex Materials Processing.A luncheon where management will be available for further discussion will follow the presentation portion of the meeting. We look forward to seeing you there. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact: Elizabeth GaalInvestor Relations Associate203-222-5942 firstname.lastname@example.org Terex Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer reporting in five business segments: Aerial Work Platforms, Construction, Cranes, Material Handling & Port Solutions and Materials Processing. Terex manufactures a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, manufacturing, mining, shipping, transportation, refining, energy and utility industries. Terex offers financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. Terex uses its website to make information available to its investors and the market at www.terex.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV