- Trading symbols for Mini Options will end with either a 7 or an 8. For example, AAPL7 and SPY7 will differentiate them from regular-sized options contracts while AAPL8 and SPY8 will identify corporate actions on the underlying stock.
- Mini Options will maintain the same expiration dates and strike prices as the Standard, Weekly and Quarterly Options Series.
- Strike prices for Mini Options will be set at the same level as regular options to maintain the relationship between the underlying security and an option strike price.
- Mini Options have the same terms and contract characteristics as regular-sized equity and ETF options, excluding exercise style.
BATS Options Offers Free Trading For U.S. Mini Options, Launching March 18th
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts