Citi provided $125,000 in founding support for the Security Deposit Loan program, and is also supporting the development of a number of social lending models developed by Mission Asset Fund, including Lending Circles and Lending Circles for Citizenship. More information is available at www.missionassetfund.org.
About Mission Asset Fund
Mission Asset Fund is a nonprofit organization helping financially excluded communities – particularly low-income and immigrant families – become visible, active, and successful participants in the U.S. financial mainstream. Citi has also been a key supporter of Mission Asset Fund's innovative social lending model, Lending Circles.
About Citi Community DevelopmentCiti Community Development is leading Citi’s commitment to achieve economic empowerment and growth for underserved individuals, families and communities by expanding access to financial products and services, and building sustainable business solutions and innovative partnerships. Our focus areas include: commercial and philanthropic funding; innovative financial products and services; and collaborations with institutions that expand access to financial products and services for low-income and underserved communities. For more information, please visit www.citicommunitydevelopment.com . 1 FDIC’s 2011 National Survey of Unbanked and Underbanked Households Survey
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV