CALGARY, March 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Canadian Pacific (TSX:CP)(NYSE:CP) announced today that it has completed the filing of its 2012 annual report on Form 40-F with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. A copy of the Form 40-F is available on CP's website at www.cpr.ca.
Shareholders may request a printed copy of the complete 2012 audited financial statements, free of charge, by email to email@example.com or by regular mail to Shareholder Services, Canadian Pacific, Suite 920, Gulf Canada Square, 401 - 9th Avenue S.W., Calgary, AB T2P 4Z4.
About Canadian Pacific Canadian Pacific (TSX:CP)(NYSE:CP) is a transcontinental railway in Canada and the United States with direct links to eight major ports, including Vancouver and Montreal, providing North American customers a competitive rail service with access to key markets in every corner of the globe. CP is a low-cost provider that is growing with its customers, offering a suite of freight transportation services, logistics solutions and supply chain expertise. Visit cpr.ca to see the rail advantages of Canadian Pacific.
SOURCE Canadian Pacific
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV