Heckmann added that in the near future, hydraulic fracturing will use very little fresh water because reuse and recycling is becoming more prominent. Over the past three years, he said, there's been a dramatic change in the chemistry of the water being used and the impact on the environment overall.
When asked about competition, Heckmann said his company focuses on the collection and transportation of waste water and not with the refining of that water, which means it's not in direct competition with Clean Harbors (CLH).
Finally, when asked about Washington's involvement in the natural gas business, Heckmann said the U.S. will never become energy-independent without natural gas, so he remains optimistic about the jobs and economic activity being created by the oil and gas business. The future of our country depends on our own energy, he concluded.
Cramer said he remains a huge fan of Heckmann.
No Huddle OffenseIn his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer said it is getting harder and harder to recommend any tech company that's tied to Apple (AAPL), a stock Cramer owns for his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS. Cramer said that in days past, being tied to Apple was a blessing. But with the momentum now going the wrong way, stocks like Qualcomm (WCOM) and Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) can't seem to pull away from the downward spiral. Meanwhile, stocks like Intel (INTC) not tied to Apple seem to be rallying -- because they're not tied to Apple. Cramer said there will come a day where Apple hits bottom and all of its suppliers will become investable again. For the moment, no one can predict when that may happen. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV