NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Everyone now seems to know the Cloud is not just the Next Big Thing, but the biggest thing ever.
An architecture based on a virtual operating system that lets a host of commodity servers do the work of the fastest alternative hardware, cloud was pioneered by Google (GOOG) early in the last decade, then turned into a business by Amazon.com (AMZN) as Amazon Web Services.
AWS is an infrastructure for computing, sold as a service. The acronym is IaaS. Add software languages to the infrastructure -- the tools with which you write software -- and you have a Platform as a Service, or PaaS.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV