Touch Gesture Motion Conference ( Wednesday, May 22)
Interactive display technologies are one of the most intriguing aspects of the display industry, enabling completely new usage models in multiple applications. Specifically, the Touch Gesture Motion Conference will concentrate on next-generation touch, gesture and motion-based technologies applicable to the display industry. While SID's technical symposium will focus on the technologies of touch and gestures, this Market Focus Conference will provide perspective on how these technologies and overall product trends will translate to new business opportunities. The conference will give attendees the opportunity to hear from companies at the forefront of touch such as Ocular, Intel, Touch International, UICO and Helios Interactive, among others. To hone in on many of our senses, portions of the conference will include demonstrations from leading-edge innovators.
High-Performance Displays ( Thursday, May 23)
A new topic for the Market Focus Conference Series, the High-Performance Displays Conference will focus on the "visual interface"—the performance characteristics of displays that enable differentiable improvements for the user's visual experience. This session will put an emphasis on the technologies and content necessary to promote improved performance and enable delegates to consider various performance trade-offs related to the future of vision-based devices. Various display technologies inherently have differing advantages and disadvantages when it comes to display performance, so this conference will concentrate on opportunities for both display makers and device manufacturers to truly differentiate their product offerings. Rather than focusing on what emerging technologies will drive the market, this event will focus on the capabilities of the human visual system to drive technological innovation. Special emphasis will be placed on high resolution and deep color implementations that are coming to market.
Display Week Contact Information:
- Media interested in attending Display Week, please contact Kelly Loughlin or Marie Labrie at DisplayWeekPR@mcapr.com.
- Companies interested in sponsorship opportunities at the Business Conference or Market Focus Conference should contact email@example.com. Companies interested in speaking opportunities should contact Fay Hamilton at Fay.Hamilton@ihs.com.
- For Display Week sponsorship opportunities, please contact Christine von Steiger at Christine@sid.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV