Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today launched its Agilent Certified Expert recognition program for electronic design automation experts. Eligible participants include individuals demonstrating a high level of expertise—both theoretical and practical—in applying Agilent EEsof EDA tools for product design and modeling.
Immense collective knowledge exists within the 20,000-strong worldwide user community, which has emerged from over 30 years of Agilent EDA application to the design of high-frequency and high-speed communication systems and circuits. Through its certified expert program, Agilent is working to publicly recognize the knowledge contributed by those who have become uniquely proficient with its design and simulation tools.
The Agilent Certified Expert program also enables Agilent to gain insights from experts to shape the next generation of EDA products. It provides a way to recognize expert users for their technical achievements as well as certification to formally accredit their skills. Additionally, it offers a forum for top users to learn from industry experts and allows Agilent EEsof EDA’s best users to contribute their knowledge to industry.
“The Agilent Certified Expert recognition program honors individuals who are extremely proficient in the application of Agilent EEsof EDA tools to design complex systems and circuits demanded by the wireless, aerospace/defense and high-speed digital industries,” said Todd Cutler, general manager of Agilent EEsof EDA. “Those who share their knowledge on how they apply the tools are the ones that really set themselves apart by helping move the whole industry forward.”Key benefits of the Agilent Certified Expert EDA software certification include:
- Public recognition of technical expertise in the industry.
- Right to use the official Agilent Certification logo in forums and on resumes.
- Ability to be part of Agilent’s network for potential consulting opportunities.
- Access to personal Agilent EEsof EDA software loans during periods of career transition.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV