Aurora, IL, March 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cabot Microelectronics Corporation (NASDAQ: CCMP), the world's leading supplier of chemical mechanical planarization (CMP) polishing slurries and a growing CMP pad supplier to the semiconductor industry, today announced that it is scheduled to participate in the Sidoti & Company 17 th Annual Institutional Investor Forum in New York on March 19, 2013. For more information, or to arrange a meeting with management, please contact your Sidoti representative, or Trisha Tuntland of Cabot Microelectronics at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Investor materials are available on the company's website at www.cabotcmp.com .
ABOUT CABOT MICROELECTRONICS CORPORATIONCabot Microelectronics Corporation, headquartered in Aurora, Illinois, is the world's leading supplier of CMP polishing slurries and a growing CMP pad supplier to the semiconductor industry. The company's products play a critical role in the production of advanced semiconductor devices, enabling the manufacture of smaller, faster and more complex devices by its customers. The company's mission is to create value by developing reliable and innovative solutions, through close customer collaboration, that solve today's challenges and help enable tomorrow's technology. Since becoming an independent public company in 2000, the company has grown to approximately 1,050 employees on a global basis. For more information about Cabot Microelectronics Corporation, visit www.cabotcmp.com or contact Trisha Tuntland, Manager of Investor Relations at 630-499-2600.
CONTACT: Trisha Tuntland Manager, Investor Relations 630-499-2600
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV