March 12, 2013
a division of
(NYSE: TDC), a strategy and technology consultancy focused exclusively on
, has once again received a positive rating in Gartner's
for Business Intelligence (BI) and Information Management (IM) providers in North America. Gartner's MarketScope provides specific guidance for users who are deploying, or have deployed, BI and IM products or services. Claraview was rated as 'positive' by Gartner, meaning that Claraview is, according to the report, "aggressively investing to develop BI, information analysis, PM and IM solutions to meet client needs. The service providers evaluated here have strong understanding of what needs to be done to grow their solution offerings for information analysis, PM and IM solutions."
The 2013 MarketScope for BI and IM services in
analyzes the consulting and implementation service market for projects spanning Gartner's perspective on the BI, analytics and IM markets, which are covered in "Gartner's Business Analytics Framework." Service providers in this MarketScope are evaluated on capabilities and offerings that span this framework. The business analytics framework establishes the elements necessary to execute a complete program, which may include strategy, people and processes, project management, analytics, BI platform and IM infrastructure. These projects often require a blend of business, industry, technology, project and program management skills that must be applied to organizational objectives, business culture and employees. To be included in this MarketScope, C&SI companies had to meet several criteria that include:
- Presence — Have market presence and demonstrated interest by clients for the ESP solutions and offerings, as determined by Gartner.
- Enterprise — Have demonstrated that their solutions are used and supported across the enterprise and go beyond departmental deployments.
- Projects — Have the capabilities not just for staffing, but also for managing BI programs across the business analytics framework.
- Framework — Deliver projects that include four of the capabilities from the BI and PM framework domains (either singly or in combination). For more information on this subject, see "Gartner's Business Analytics Framework."
- Capabilities — Consistently invest in methodology and internal processes, as well as invest in resource development.
- Revenue — Pure-play BI providers and full-service BI providers are evaluated if they meet the above inclusion criteria and specific revenue requirements.
"We are proud to receive a 'positive' rating resulting from Gartner's extensive research of the BI service provider market," said
, managing director of Claraview. "As the only true boutique BI firm included in the MarketScope, we believe our rating affirms Claraview's commitment to one market over our 11-year history – Business Intelligence. Further, we are extremely pleased with our high customer satisfaction rating. We take great pride in making our customers successful, and we are glad to see that our efforts have made an impact."
Claraview provides IM, BI, and data warehousing (DW) strategy and implementation consulting services to help clients make better decisions and gain greater strategic insight. Guided by Claraview's expertise, a solid methodology, and a vendor-neutral approach, Claraview is able to help clients select the best approach, tools, and solutions to meet their needs. As Claraview provides the full spectrum of strategy and implementation services, Claraview handles the entire process, from conducting assessments and building a strategic roadmap to architecting and implementing analytic solutions.