Dana also recently began producing five medium- and large-sized Spicer mining axle models at the company's facility in Wuxi as part of an effort to increase output for growing demand in the mining market.
In 2011, Dana purchased an increased stake in Dongfeng Dana Axle Co., Ltd. (DDAC), a China-based commercial-vehicle axle joint venture headquartered in Xiangyang, Hubei Province, to 50 percent. Through this agreement, DDAC has become Dana's largest overseas axle manufacturing base.
Originally formed in 2005, DDAC is the primary supplier of truck axles to Dongfeng Motor Co., Ltd. DDAC currently offers a complete range of truck axles in the Chinese market, including drive, steer, tandem, and hub-reduction axles for light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks, as well as buses.
About Dana Holding Corporation Dana is a world-leading supplier of driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of passenger, commercial, and off-highway vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. The company's global network of engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities provides original-equipment and aftermarket customers with local product and service support. Based in Maumee, Ohio, Dana employs more than 23,000 people in 26 countries and reported 2012 sales of $7.2 billion. For more information, please visit www.dana.com.SOURCE Dana Holding Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV