SAN RAMON, Calif., March 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bank of Commerce Mortgage, a leading provider of mortgage services in the Western United States, announced it will change the company name to Commerce Mortgage effective today. This is consistent with the terms of the re-acquisition of 51% of the equity back from Bank of Commerce Holdings (NASDAQ: BOCH).
Scott Simonich, CEO of Commerce Mortgage states "2012 was a milestone year for the company. Positive changes, internal growth and external expansion redefined the positioning of our organization. It is a perfect time to change our name to better reflect our core competencies within the market. We feel the new name will more effectively connect our primary business purpose with consumers - as well as within the real estate community."
Key Highlights for Commerce Mortgage during 2012:
- The company was announced as a Top Bay Area Work Place in the June 17 th editions of the Bay Area News Group publications. http://www.mercurynews.com/topworkplaces.
- In the fall of 2012 – the company re-acquired 51% of its capital stock from Bank of Commerce Holdings (NASDAQ: BOCH). Bank of Commerce Holdings sold back the 51% ownership position to the partners of Simonich Corporation (dba Commerce Mortgage) - Scott Simonich and Mario De Tomasi. This agreement provided for a continued business relationship between the two companies on the funding side.
- Commerce Mortgage became an approved direct seller to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- The organization hired 116 new employees during 2012. Of the 116 new hires – 55 employees were hired in the Greater Bay Area.
- Four new offices were opened during 2012: Santa Rosa, CA, Newport Beach, CA, San Diego, CA and Fort Collins, CO.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV