KFC Introduces A Match Made In Heaven, Original Recipe Bites With Dipping Gravy For $3.99, Plus Tax, At Participating Locations. Sauce Lovers Also Have Other Dipping Options At KFC, Including Creamy Buffalo, Honey BBQ, Ranch And Honey Mustard. (Photo: Business Wire)
It was difficult for chicken fans to find authentic bite-sized chicken made for grown-ups until last summer when KFC introduced Original Recipe Bites – big bite-sized pieces made with 100 percent breast meat and freshly prepared every day using the Colonel’s Original Recipe of 11 herbs and spices. This week KFC introduces a match made in heaven, pairing its modern grown-up Bites with a classic grown-up sauce: Original Recipe Bites with Dipping Gravy.
“When we introduced Original Recipe Bites last year, KFC set the standard for what bite-sized chicken should be,” said Jason Marker, Chief Marketing Officer for KFC US. “Pairing Original Recipe Bites with Dipping Gravy is not only an homage to Colonel Sanders and the high standards he put on gravy taste, it’s also a direct response to the thousands of ‘fanatics’ that rave about our gravy every day.”
Almost immediately upon its introduction, Original Recipe Bites became a chicken cult phenomenon and a hot item on KFC menus from coast to coast. In fact, KFC has sold more than 300 million Original Recipe Bites since launching the product in July of last year. This positive response came with only one request: fans asked for another delectable dipping sauce for KFC’s Original Recipe Bites. It didn’t take long for KFC to decide that its world famous gravy was the perfect pairing.
The chefs in the KFC test kitchen expect gravy to be a popular dipping sauce for Bites, since it is served hot and features the signature flavor fans rave about. In addition, sauce lovers have other dipping options at KFC, including Creamy Buffalo (which debuted in 2012), Honey BBQ, Ranch and Honey Mustard.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV