GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., March 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Steelcase Inc. (NYSE:SCS) will webcast a discussion of its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2013 financial results on Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. EDT. Links to the webcast will be available at http://ir.steelcase.com and a replay of the webcast will be available shortly after the call concludes.
The news release detailing the financial results will be issued the previous day, March 27, 2013, after the market closes. Links to supporting presentation slides will be available at http://ir.steelcase.com subsequent to the release of earnings.
About Steelcase Inc.For 100 years, Steelcase Inc. has helped create great experiences for the world's leading organizations – wherever work happens. Steelcase and our family of brands – including Steelcase®, Coalesse®, Designtex®, Details®, Nurture®, PolyVision® and Turnstone® – offer a comprehensive portfolio of furnishings, products and services designed to unlock human promise and support social, economic and environmental sustainability. We are globally accessible through a network of channels, including approximately 650 dealers. Steelcase is a global, industry-leading and publicly traded company with fiscal 2012 revenue of $2.75 billion. The Steelcase Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4484
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Raj Mehan Investor Relations (616) 247-2200 Media Contact: Laura VanSlyke Corporate Communications (616) 247-2747
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV