PharMerica Corporation (NYSE: PMC), a national provider of institutional pharmacy, specialty infusion and hospital pharmacy management services, today announced that the Company’s annual meeting of shareholders will be held on Tuesday, June 18, 2013, in Louisville, Kentucky. Meeting details will be included in the Company’s 2013 proxy statement. Shareholders of record as of April 22, 2013, are entitled to vote on such matters.
PharMerica Corporation is a leading institutional pharmacy services company that services healthcare facilities in the United States, provides pharmacy management services to hospitals, and also provides specialty infusion services to patients outside a hospital setting. As of December 31, 2012, PharMerica operated 91 institutional pharmacies and 12 specialty infusion centers in 45 states. PharMerica’s customers are institutional healthcare providers, such as skilled nursing facilities, nursing centers, assisted living facilities, hospitals, individuals receiving in-home care and other long-term alternative care providers. The Company also provides pharmacy management services to long-term care hospitals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV