5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: VGR, BR, EXR, CMA, UNH
UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 21 cents per share. At a price of $54.15 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.6%. The average volume for UnitedHealth Group has been 6.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. UnitedHealth Group has a market cap of $55.2 billion and is part of the health services industry. Shares are down 0.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. UnitedHealth Group Incorporated operates as a diversified health and well-being company in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.19. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate UnitedHealth Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates UnitedHealth Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, growth in earnings per share, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full UnitedHealth Group Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV