4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: THG, ITT, KBR, ECA
KBR (NYSE: KBR) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 8 cents per share. At a price of $31.35 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1%. The average volume for KBR has been 1.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. KBR has a market cap of $4.7 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. Shares are up 5.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. KBR, Inc. operates as an engineering, construction, and services company worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 32.51. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate KBR a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates KBR as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its solid financial position based on a variety of debt and liquidity measures that we have evaluated. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. You can view the full KBR Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV