ITT (NYSE: ITT) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 10 cents per share. At a price of $27.54 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.4%. The average volume for ITT has been 769,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. ITT has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 18.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. ITT Corporation designs and manufactures engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation, and industrial markets. The company operates in four segments: Industrial Process, Motion Technologies, Interconnect Solutions, and Control Technologies. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.92. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate ITT a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ITT as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been poor profit margins. You can view the full ITT Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV