5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: TCRD, PB, BRE, TXT, DVN
Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $55.93 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.6%. The average volume for Devon Energy has been 3.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Devon Energy has a market cap of $22.8 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 7.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Devon Energy Corporation, an independent energy company, engages primarily in exploration, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGLs). Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Devon Energy a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Devon Energy as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its solid financial position based on a variety of debt and liquidity measures that we have evaluated. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. You can view the full Devon Energy Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV