5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: TCRD, PB, BRE, TXT, DVN
BRE Properties (NYSE: BRE) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 40 cents per share. At a price of $48.67 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.2%. The average volume for BRE Properties has been 718,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. BRE Properties has a market cap of $3.8 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are down 4.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. BRE Properties Inc. is an independent real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It focuses on the development, acquisition, and management of multifamily apartment communities. BRE Properties Inc. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.29. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate BRE Properties a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates BRE Properties as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. You can view the full BRE Properties Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV