UGI Corporation (NYSE: UGI) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 27 cents per share. At a price of $37.10 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.9%. The average volume for UGI Corporation has been 673,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. UGI Corporation has a market cap of $4.2 billion and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are up 13.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. UGI Corporation distributes, stores, transports, and markets energy products and related services in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.47. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate UGI Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates UGI Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. You can view the full UGI Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV