5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: SBR, MEOH, UGI, FNF, FDO
Methanex Corporation (NASDAQ: MEOH) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 19 cents per share. At a price of $39.38 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.9%. The average volume for Methanex Corporation has been 334,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Methanex Corporation has a market cap of $3.7 billion and is part of the chemicals industry. Shares are up 22.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Methanex Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, produces, markets, and sells methanol to petrochemical producers and distributors. The company also purchases and re-sells methanol produced by others. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Methanex Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Methanex Corporation as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its solid stock price performance. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Methanex Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV