5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: OB, OMI, DPZ, ARR, RF
Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE: RF) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 1 cent per share. At a price of $8.28 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.5%. The average volume for Regions Financial Corporation has been 16.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Regions Financial Corporation has a market cap of $11.5 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are up 16.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Regions Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for Regions Bank that provides a range of commercial, retail, and mortgage banking services in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.72. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Regions Financial Corporation a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Regions Financial Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. You can view the full Regions Financial Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV