5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: OB, OMI, DPZ, ARR, RF
Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $49.78 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.6%. The average volume for Domino's Pizza has been 510,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Domino's Pizza has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the leisure industry. Shares are up 14.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Domino's Pizza, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a pizza delivery company in the United States and internationally. The company sells and delivers pizzas under the Domino's Pizza brand name. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.04. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Domino's Pizza a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Domino's Pizza as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Domino's Pizza Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV