5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: JLS, TDS, URS, DPS, WU
URS Corporation (NYSE: URS) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 21 cents per share. At a price of $45.03 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.9%. The average volume for URS Corporation has been 578,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. URS Corporation has a market cap of $3.5 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. Shares are up 15% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. URS Corporation provides engineering, construction, and technical services to public agencies and private sector clients worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.77. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate URS Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates URS Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, attractive valuation levels and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. You can view the full URS Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV