5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: JE, SLGN, FHN, PTEN, M
First Horizon National (NYSE: FHN) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $11.22 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.8%. The average volume for First Horizon National has been 3.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. First Horizon National has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are up 13.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. First Horizon National Corporation operates as a bank holding company for First Tennessee Bank National Association that provides various financial services. It offers general banking services for consumers, businesses, financial institutions, and governments. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate First Horizon National a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates First Horizon National as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. You can view the full First Horizon National Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV