5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: FUN, WRE, PKG, HUN, HES
Washington REIT (NYSE: WRE) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 30 cents per share. At a price of $28.08 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.2%. The average volume for Washington REIT has been 541,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Washington REIT has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 7.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Washington Real Estate Investment Trust is an equity real estate investment trust (REIT). The company engages in the ownership, operation, and development of real properties. The firm invests in real estate markets of the greater Washington D.C. metro region. The company has a P/E ratio of 113.40. Currently there are no analysts that rate Washington REIT a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Washington REIT as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, deteriorating net income and poor profit margins. You can view the full Washington REIT Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV