Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.Tomorrow, March 13, 2013, 88 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.2% to 15.8%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Cedar Fair (NYSE:FUN) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 63 cents per share. At a price of $38.77 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.4%.The average volume for Cedar Fair has been 166,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Cedar Fair has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the leisure industry. Shares are up 15.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday.EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Cedar Fair, L.P. owns and operates amusement and water parks in the United States and Canada. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.48. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Cedar Fair a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold.TheStreet Ratings rates Cedar Fair as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Cedar Fair Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about FUN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV