5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: BTZ, HRC, ARB, GNC, NOV
GNC Acquisition Holdings (NYSE: GNC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $39.83 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.5%. The average volume for GNC Acquisition Holdings has been 2.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. GNC Acquisition Holdings has a market cap of $4.0 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 20% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. GNC Holdings, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of health and wellness products. It operates through three segments: Retail, Franchise, and Manufacturing/Wholesale. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.66. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate GNC Acquisition Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates GNC Acquisition Holdings as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company has favored debt over equity in the management of its balance sheet. You can view the full GNC Acquisition Holdings Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV