5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: BTZ, HRC, ARB, GNC, NOV
Arbitron Corporation (NYSE: ARB) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 10 cents per share. At a price of $46.90 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.8%. The average volume for Arbitron Corporation has been 764,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Arbitron Corporation has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are up 0.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Arbitron Inc. operates as a media and marketing information services company in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.30. Currently there are no analysts that rate Arbitron Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Arbitron Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Arbitron Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV