5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: BGG, SCI, ALB, MSI, MRK
Service Corporation International (NYSE: SCI) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 6 cents per share. At a price of $15.94 as of 9:33 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.5%. The average volume for Service Corporation International has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Service Corporation International has a market cap of $3.4 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. Shares are up 15.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Service Corporation International provides deathcare products and services in North America and Germany. The company operates through two segments: Funeral and Cemetery. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.70. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Service Corporation International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Service Corporation International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Service Corporation International Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV