DALLAS, March 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE: KMB) today announced that Clive Sirkin has been named vice president and chief marketing officer, reporting to Tony Palmer, president of global brands and innovation.
Sirkin joined K-C in 2007 and has held a number of marketing leadership positions.
"Since joining K-C, Clive has been instrumental in building strong, healthy brands and businesses around the world," Palmer said. "As CMO, Clive will continue the ongoing transformation of our marketing function as a core driver of our growth agenda."A native of South Africa, Sirkin graduated from the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg with a bachelor of commerce degree in economics and marketing. He spent the first part of his career in finance and operational roles. In 1989, Sirkin joined advertising giant Leo Burnett and spent the next 16 years in a variety of increasingly responsible roles, ending his time at the agency as Group Managing Director, Leo Burnett Worldwide. Prior to joining K-C, Sirkin consulted with consumer packaged goods firms and specialized in helping clients transform marketing processes to commercialize their brands more effectively and efficiently. About Kimberly-Clark Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, nearly a quarter of the world's population trust K-C's brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2 share position in more than 80 countries. To keep up with the latest K-C news and to learn more about the Company's 141-year history of innovation, visit www.kimberly-clark.com. SOURCE Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV