By delivering a consistent, accurate view of all business information, IBM Business Analytics provides decision makers at all levels of the enterprise with ground-breaking capabilities to better manage performance. The seamless integration between IBM Business Analytics and Changepoint will provide users with robust out-of-the-box business intelligence to drive financial forecasting, operational excellence, and resource planning and customer satisfaction -- enabling improved execution on services strategy.
Additionally, IBM Business Analytics will provide executives with more powerful analytics to manage critical objectives for their professional services and IT organizations. Key capabilities of the integrated solution include:
- Real-time visibility within Changepoint through embedded dashboards and portals showcasing interactive graphical and tabular data that provides clear revenue, cost and margin type metrics providing increased visibility into operational success.
- Ability to tailor analytic information by use in real-time through IBM Business Analytics using extended grouping, filtering and drill-through capabilities.
- Comprehensive data model that respects Changepoint's security protocol to ensure organizational analytical integrity for end users.
- Ability for executives and consultants to access analytics via tablet, mobile devices and desktop providing real-time access to data.
IBM Business Analytics will be available with Compuware Changepoint in March, 2013, delivered as part of the Changepoint 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1) release.1 "Information Technology (IT) Services: A Global Outlook" – Global Industry Analysts Inc. February 2012. 2 Bringing Big Data to the Enterprise - IBM 3 "Just in Time Resourcing, Part 1, Managing the Demand Forecast" – RTM Consulting LLC. 2008/2009. Compuware Changepoint Compuware Changepoint enables growth and improved efficiency for technology services organizations. Our powerful solution marries PSA, PPM and powerful business analytics giving services teams total operational visibility and control over the services portfolio. Services organizations can manage every aspect of their business with Changepoint from customer acquisition, to services delivery, through to financial control and visibility. Changepoint allows services teams to achieve strong margins, manage projects and resources with greater efficiency, deliver a competitive product and services mix, and maintain top-line revenues and bottom-line profitability. Flexible and easy to use, Changepoint is built for today's modern workforce, accessible from tablets and smart phones, and available as a SaaS or On-Premise Delivery Model. Visit us http://www.compuware.com/changepoint or tune into our blog at http://www.changepoint-blog.net Compuware Corporation Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, makes technology make a difference by providing software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites. Learn more at: http://www.compuware.com . Social Media Links Twitter Facebook YouTube LinkedIn Blog The Compuware logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5950
CONTACT: Press Contacts Heidi Riffert Compuware Changepoint email@example.com 905-886-7000 x 4308 Ellyn Winters-Robinson Compuware Changepoint firstname.lastname@example.org 519-624-2402 For Sales and Marketing Information Compuware Corporation One Campus Martius Detroit, MI 48226 800-521-9353 http://www.compuware.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV