Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC) today announced that it has completed the acquisition of the sales transformation company, NinetyFive 5 LLC (Bradenton, FL), as a strategic addition to Franklin Covey’s Sales Performance Practice. NinetyFive 5’s Sales Enablement Consulting and Coaching Execution System (“S.U.C.C.E.S.S.”), which includes a subscription-based online tool set, sales coaching, and both live and virtual training, will be a powerful addition to Franklin Covey’s world-class, award-winning, sales and sales leadership training content, and will help client companies to achieve sustained sales improvement for a list of blue-chip client companies.
We believe this acquisition positions Franklin Covey’s Sales Performance Practice to be one of the world’s largest sales enablement companies. NinetyFive 5 has been a successful licensee of Franklin Covey’s sales and leadership training content for the past six years. As a consequence, the integration of both companies’ methodologies and organizations are expected to be highly synergistic for clients.
It addition to NinetyFive 5’s social media assets and Coaching Execution Playbooks (known as "5 Online," a cloud-based learning, practice and execution platform), it also brings a highly desirable client base of Fortune 1000 clients (NinetyFive 5 was named to Inc. Magazine’s list of the 500 Fastest Growing Companies in America for 2012).
With companies being continually challenged to improve the value their sales forces bring to their clients, we believe the new combined Sales Performance Practice will:
- Offer a stronger portfolio of enterprise solutions to ensure lasting sales transformation in companies from Fortune 500, to small and medium sized businesses
- Emphasize driving sales through Franklin Covey’s world-wide delivery in 140 countries
- Provide a variety of training delivery approaches including live, virtual classroom, video-based, train-the-trainer, and self-paced training options, including a subscription service
- Expand its capability to provide coaching to senior sales executives
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV