Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV), a leading global provider of financial services technology solutions, today announced the full agenda for Forum 2013 to be held April 15-18 at The Venetian and The Palazzo in Las Vegas. In addition to keynote speaker Gen. Colin Powell, who will share key leadership and life experiences, the newly announced speakers will provide insights on strategy, management and the trends that are impacting the next generation of financial services. The powerhouse lineup of speakers includes:
- Leading futurist Daniel Burrus, Chief Executive Officer of Burrus Research
- Marcus Buckingham, the best-selling author and former Gallup researcher who helped create the StrengthsFinder personal assessment tool used by millions
- Scott Hess, senior vice president, Human Intelligence at Spark Communications, a leading expert on the Millennial generation
- Youngme Moon, Senior Associate Dean and MBA Program Chair at Harvard Business School, and author of the best-selling book, Different
“Our goal with Forum is to provide our clients with compelling insights they can use to capitalize on the opportunities, and address challenges, in today’s complex business environment,” said Jeffery Yabuki, President and Chief Executive Officer, Fiserv. “The speakers for this year’s conference are leading thinkers from a range of disciplines, who will offer relevant, innovative perspectives on financial services.”
Participants will also hear how the latest advances from Fiserv can help clients create revenue, deepen customer relationships, streamline their business and create a sustainable environment of growth, leading to an overall enhanced experience for both the client and their customers. Attendees will enjoy a thought-provoking mix of keynote addresses and strategy sessions focused on digital banking and payments, retail and business banking, performance and analytics, wealth management and other industry segments.
The latest innovations from Fiserv will be demonstrated in the event’s 80,000 sq. ft. Solutions Center. This interactive venue gives clients a firsthand look at a large number of new and existing solutions, and provides an opportunity to interact with Fiserv product experts.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts