Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world’s leading provider of open source solutions, today announced that it has added Red Hat JBoss Fuse and Red Hat JBoss A-MQ to its enterprise middleware portfolio. The products are based on technologies acquired from FuseSource in Sept. 2012 and are designed to enhance Red Hat’s enterprise integration and messaging capabilities.
Integration plays a significant role in driving middleware technology adoption and is expected to continue to be front and center as external forces like mobile technology, social media and cloud infrastructure require integrated enterprise systems for improved efficiency and growth. Enterprises wrestling to overcome inefficiencies caused by islands of information—and the negative impact on customer service—can benefit from the advanced integration and messaging capabilities of Red Hat JBoss Fuse and Red Hat JBoss A-MQ.
Red Hat JBoss Fuse is a flexible open source Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) based on popular Apache projects such as Camel, a versatile enterprise integration pattern framework, which enable faster time-to-solution integration implementations. Red Hat JBoss A-MQ is based largely on the Apache ActiveMQ project and provides a standards-based, high-performance messaging platform.
The addition of both products broadens Red Hat’s integration technology portfolio with proven and popular integration and messaging platforms and advances Red Hat’s vision for creating and empowering intelligent, integrated enterprises. New features shared by both products include:
- Improved Developer Tooling: Fuse IDE and JBoss Developer Studio provide an intuitive, easy to use, drag-and-drop integration development environment.
- Lightweight Architecture: Apache Karaf provides a lightweight container for application and component deployment.
- Operational Efficiency: Fuse Fabric provides a centralized console for managing distributed containers, while JBoss Operations Network extends additional management and monitoring capabilities for Red Hat JBoss Middleware tools installed across the network.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts