Google (GOOG) earnings estimates were reduced at Oppenheimer through 2014. Earnings will be negatively impacted by Google's toolbar policy change, and only partially offset by Enhanced Campaigns. Oppenheimer said.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) earnings estimates and price target were increased at Citigroup. The company has multiple assets that will drive revenue streams beyond 2013, Citi said. The price target was increased to $75.
Mellanox (MLNX) price target was increased at Lazard Capital Markets to $69. The company will benefit from increased traction in Web 2.0 and cloud computing verticals, Lazard Capital Markets said.
OfficeMax (OMX) price target increased at UBS to $12. The update comes after a meeting with management, UBS said. The company has been energized by the transformative transaction, UBS added.Procter & Gamble (PG) earnings estimates were boosted at Credit Suisse through 2015. Domestic market share is improving, Credit Suisse. Outperform rating and new $48 price target. Ryland (RYL) earnings and price target were increased at UBS through 2014. The increase reflects the benefit of increased operating leverage, UBS said. The new price target is $36. Urban Outfitters (URBN) earnings estimates were reduced at UBS through 2014. The update reflects weaker-than-expected fourth-quarter earnings, UBS said. United Technologies (UTX) price target was increased at UBS to $105. The investor conference on Thursday won't be a catalyst, but easing comps and increased earnings visibility should drive stock upside, UBS said. Yum Brands (YUM) price target was increased to $80 at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. China same-store sales for the first quarter were better than expected, and improved sequentially, BofA/Merrill said. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV