Each of the Offers will expire at the Expiration Time. Each Offer is being made independent of each other Offer. No Offer is conditioned on any of the other Offers or upon any minimum principal amount of the Notes of any series being tendered. The Company may extend or otherwise amend the Expiration Time, or increase or decrease the Maximum Series Tender Caps, with respect to any or all of the Offers, without reinstating the withdrawal rights of Holders, with respect to one or more of the Offers, unless required by law (as determined by the Company in its sole discretion).
The Company’s obligation to accept for purchase, and to pay for, any Notes validly tendered pursuant to the Offers is subject to and conditioned upon the satisfaction of, or the Company’s waiver of, the conditions described in the Offer to Purchase.
This press release is neither an offer to purchase nor a solicitation of an offer to sell securities. No offer, solicitation, purchase or sale will be made in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful. The Offers are being made solely pursuant to terms and conditions set forth in the Offer to Purchase and the Letter of Transmittal.
Goldman, Sachs, & Co. (“Goldman Sachs”) and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC (“J.P. Morgan”) are serving as Joint Dealer Managers for the Offers. Questions regarding the Offers may be directed to Goldman Sachs at 800-828-3182 (toll free) or 212-357-6436 (collect), or to J.P. Morgan at 866-834-4666 (toll free) or 212-834-2494 (collect). Requests for the Offer to Purchase or the Letter of Transmittal or the documents incorporated by reference therein may be directed to Global Bondholder Services Corporation, which is acting as Tender and Information Agent for the Offers, at the following telephone numbers: banks and brokers, 212-430-3774; all others toll free at 866-470-4200.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV