Logility Inc., a leading supplier of collaborative solutions to optimize the supply chain, and Deloitte will share step-by-step best practices for pursuing sales and operations planning (S&OP) excellence. The online event will discuss the three principles for success: make it easy to implement, easy to execute and easy to sustain. This live webcast, “ The Practical Approach to S&OP,” is hosted by APICS and will begin Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 11:00 am ET.
Today companies view sales and operations planning as a means to execute corporate strategy. A successful S&OP process aligns an organization strategically to execute tactically. Often the biggest obstacles to S&OP excellence stem from complexity – it may be too difficult to gather data, there may be too many meetings, the process may be too hard to govern, and key data too difficult to analyze and report. Ultimately, the process may become too hard to execute. Leading supply chain teams have discovered that true S&OP success flows from practical thinking. The journey to a successful S&OP process takes time and persistence to develop but no matter where you start, the journey is well worth the effort.
- The Practical Approach to S&OP
- Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 11:00 am ET
- Register: http://www.logility.com/apics-deloitte
Related InformationLogility and Deloitte recently released the white paper, “ The Practical Approach to S&OP”, which details how to set up a practical, repeatable S&OP process that drives outstanding results when implemented through an easy-to-use technology platform. Real-world examples support the story. Download your complimentary copy at http://www.logility.com/library/white-papers/media/the-practical-approach-to-s-op. About Deloitte Deloitte refers to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte has in the region of 200,000 professionals, all committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV