ROSELAND, N.J., March 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ADP ®, a leading provider of employer health care benefits administration services and human capital management (HCM) services, today announced that it has made a full replay of its highly attended webinar on Health Care Reform available on ADP.com due to strong demand from HR and benefits practitioners.
To access the webinar replay, please click here or visit: http://www.adp.com/tools-and-resources/adp-research-institute/insights/insight-item-detail.aspx?id=%7b0D40CD64-4654-44EC-AD29-B332AB5B8FC3%7d.
More than 3,000 human resource and benefits practitioners registered for ADP's hour-long webinar, " Health Care Reform: Strategies to Help Control Costs, Mitigate Risk, & Decrease Penalties," which took place on HR.com on February 12, 2013 and was presented by John Haslinger, vice president of benefits outsourcing consulting at ADP. As one of the largest U.S. benefits plan administrators, managing benefits for nearly 10 million U.S. workers on behalf of their employers, ADP is well positioned to understand and explain the compliance requirements associated with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA).
ADP's webinar provides a comprehensive overview of the following:
- Requirements under the ACA and associated deadlines;
- Administrative solutions for supporting employer ACA strategies;
- Cost control strategies for employers to help manage health benefits; and
- The future outlook for health care benefits for employers.
"U.S. health care reform has set in motion the largest change in employer-provided health benefits in the post–World War II era," explains Tim Clifford, president of ADP Benefits Administration Services. "With more complex rules set to take effect in January 2014, employers and plan sponsors really need to begin taking action now in 2013. Judging by the extreme level of interest in our recent webinar, it's evident that employers are concerned about their overall state of readiness and are looking for trusted, informed guidance." About ADP ADP ® (NASDAQ: ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience and a global footprint spanning more than 40 countries, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, talent management, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source, and helps clients comply with regulatory and legislative changes, such as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA). ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, reach us at 1.800.225.5237 or visit the company's Web site at www.adp.com. Contact: Jim LarkinADP(973) 407-9714 Jim.Larkin@adp.com SOURCE ADP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV