- Advanced public safety analytics deliver intelligent data and video to anticipate crowd formations, recognize faces, or detect gunshots to help agencies become more proactive, shortening response times and optimizing resource strategies.
- Motorola’s Real-Time Crime Center solution integrates existing agency records and databases with additional resources such as parole, national crime and inspections databases along with court systems and evidence management to magnify the impact of the analytics engines.
- Motorola’s end-to-end video capabilities help agencies to move beyond basic monitoring. Streaming video can be shared between communications centers and responders with Real-Time Video Intelligence. This advanced software announced yesterday enables interoperability across public safety, public service and private enterprise video systems as well as analytics to trigger real-time alerts to significantly improve situational awareness.
- The MCC 7100 IP Dispatch Console enables full command of situations directly from the Real- Time Crime Center solution through encrypted, mission-critical dispatching capabilities.
- The Real-Time Crime Center solution works alongside Motorola’s Command and Control technology which provides complete incident management, streamlining the entire call intake and dispatch workflow process from the moment a NG9-1-1 call is received to when the call is dispatched to field personnel and updated as new real-time information is received.
- Motorola’s Real-Time Crime Center solution provides full onsite support services including 24x7 response and Motorola Solution Support Center (SSC) monitoring of the networks, applications, devices and security, helping ensure the mission-critical communications are always online.
Motorola’s Real-Time Crime Center Solution Keeps Public Safety One Step Ahead Of Criminals Through Proactive Policing
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.