Sypris Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq/NM: SYPR) today reported financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012.
For the Full Year:
- Revenue increased to $342 million.
- Gross profit increased 24% to $44 million compared to the prior year.
- Gross margin increased to 12.8%, up 230 basis points from the prior year.
- Earnings per share from continuing operations increased 16% to $0.50 per diluted share, up from $0.43 per diluted share in 2011.
- The Company reinstated its common dividend in March of 2012.
- The Company was added to the Russell 2000 Index effective June of 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV