- Revenue increased to $342 million.
- Gross profit increased 24% to $44 million compared to the prior year.
- Gross margin increased to 12.8%, up 230 basis points from the prior year.
- Earnings per share from continuing operations increased 16% to $0.50 per diluted share, up from $0.43 per diluted share in 2011.
- The Company reinstated its common dividend in March of 2012.
- The Company was added to the Russell 2000 Index effective June of 2012.
Sypris Reports 2012 Results ─────────────────────
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts