ANN ARBOR, Mich., March 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The squeak of the shoes balances with the rhythmic beat of the ball bouncing off the hardwood while thousands of fans cheer on their teams in one of the most exciting sporting events of the year. It must be March. And for the third straight year, Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ), the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, is the Official Pizza of NCAA March Madness.
The action might not start until March 19, but Domino's Pizza is already preparing to deliver a winning deal to fans across the country throughout the tournament. From March 18 until April 14, Domino's will be offering The NCAA March Madness Perfect Combo.
For just $19.99, hoops lovers can get two medium one-topping pizzas, a 16-piece order of Parmesan Bread Bites, an order of Cinna Stix ® and a 2-liter bottle of Coca-Cola."Domino's is proud to be the Official Pizza of NCAA March Madness, and there's nothing more exciting than the upsets, last-minute heroics and 'Cinderella stories' that make this one of the best times of the year for sports fans," said Chris Brandon, Domino's Pizza spokesperson. "Our NCAA March Madness Perfect Combo is ideal for the many upcoming pizza-eating occasions for fans who want to experience the craziness of the tournament with friends or family." As an added bonus, fans who order The NCAA March Madness Perfect Combo online – or place any online order and add a Coca-Cola product between March 18 and April 14 – will also get a bonus 10 My Coke Rewards points emailed to them. Other game time facts:
- Domino's Pizza would need to stack 69 pizza boxes to reach the hoop from the floor of a basketball court.
- It would take Domino's Pizza over 4,500 pizza boxes to cover a 4,600-square-foot basketball court.
- During the 2012 NCAA Tournament, Domino's produced enough dough to match the weight of 1.2 million basketballs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV