EQT Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: EQM), an EQT Corporation company, today announced that its 2012 unitholder tax packages are available online. Investors can access their tax package and Schedule K-1 at www.taxpackagesupport.com or by visiting EQT Midstream Partners' website at www.eqtmidstreampartners.com and selecting the K-1 Information link on the homepage.
Mailing of the 2012 tax packages is expected to begin on March 15, 2013. For additional information, unitholders may call Tax Package Support toll free at 855-886-9763 during business hours (8am – 5pm CT) on Monday through Friday.
About EQT Midstream Partners:
EQT Midstream Partners, LP is a growth-oriented limited partnership formed by EQT Corporation to own, operate, acquire and develop midstream assets in the Appalachian basin. The Partnership provides midstream services to EQT Corporation and third-party companies through two primary assets: the Equitrans Transmission and Storage System and the Equitrans Gathering System. The Partnership has a 700-mile, FERC-regulated, interstate pipeline system and more than 2,000 miles of FERC-regulated, low-pressure gathering lines.Visit EQT Midstream Partners, LP at www.eqtmidstreampartners.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV