ST. LOUIS, March 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LMI Aerospace, Inc. (Nasdaq:LMIA), a leading provider of design engineering services and supplier of structural assemblies, kits and components to the aerospace and defense markets, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and the twelve months ended December 31, 2012.
- Sales of $278.6 million for 2012, a historical high for the company, up 9.7 percent from 2011 and sales of $71.9 million for the fourth quarter of 2012, up 10.6 percent from the fourth quarter of 2011
- Diluted earnings per share for the fourth quarter of $0.38, excluding acquisition costs and the write off of deferred financing costs
- Completed the acquisition of Valent Aerostructures, LLC ("Valent") and in connection therewith, refinanced the company's debt
- Guidance for 2013 has been updated to include Valent
- Firm backlog at December 31, 2012, was a record $371.4 million
- Adjusted EBITDA was $40.9 million for 2012