- Comparable store sales increased 1.0% as compared with the same 13-week period last year.
- Gross margin rate increased 160 basis points to 36.2%, compared with 34.6% in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Operating income increased $14.9 million to $95.3 million, compared with $80.5 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased $16.4 million to $122.8 million, compared with $106.4 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011. Adjusted EBITDA is not a measure recognized under generally accepted accounting principles (see Note 1).
- Net income totaled $74.4 million, or $3.71 per diluted share, compared with net income of $78.2 million, or $4.00 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011. Fourth quarter of fiscal 2011 results include income of $0.93 per diluted share associated with the net gain on extinguishment of debt.
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts