ImmunoGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMGN), a biotechnology company that develops anticancer therapeutics, today announced that investors, journalists and the general public are invited to listen to a live webcast of the Company’s analyst and investor community meeting on April 12, 2013. The webcast will begin at 8:30 a.m. ET and may be accessed through the Investor Information section of the Company’s website, www.immunogen.com. The meeting is expected to last approximately three hours, including a short break. An archive of the webcast will be available on the Company’s website through April 26, 2013.
About ImmunoGen, Inc.
ImmunoGen, Inc. develops targeted anticancer therapeutics. The Company's Targeted Antibody Payload (TAP) technology uses a tumor-targeting monoclonal antibody to deliver one of ImmunoGen's highly potent cancer-cell killing agents specifically to tumor cells. Ten TAP compounds are now in the clinic, of which three are wholly owned by the Company. The most advanced compound using ImmunoGen's TAP technology, Kadcyla TM (formerly T-DM1) has been approved for marketing in the US and is undergoing regulatory review in Europe and Japan; it is being commercialized in the US by Genentech, a member of the Roche Group. More information about ImmunoGen can be found at www.immunogen.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV