- A doctor must diagnose you with a specific medical condition or a specific physical or mental defect or illness, and you must have written documentation of this diagnosis.
- You must use the health club facilities to treat the specific condition, defect or illness as recommended by your doctor.
- You must not have belonged to the health club or gym before the diagnosis and would not have joined if you were not diagnosed with the specific condition, defect or illness.
You Can't Exercise Away Your Gym Costs on a 1040
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts