Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- Do you, or did you, own shares of ITT Educational Services, Inc. (NYSE: ESI )?
- Did you purchase your shares before April 22, 2010, or between April 22, 2010 and February 25, 2013, inclusive?
- Did you lose money in your investment in ITT Educational Services, Inc.?
- Do you want to discuss your rights?
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that a complaint has been filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of all persons or entities that purchased the common stock of ITT Educational Services, Inc. (“ITT” or the “Company”) (NYSE: ESI) between April 22, 2010 and February 25, 2013, inclusive (the “Class Period”), alleging violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 against the Company and certain of its officers (the “Complaint”).
If you purchased shares of ITT during the Class Period, or purchased shares prior to the Class Period and still hold ITT, and wish to discuss this action or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact Timothy J. MacFall, Esquire or Peter Allocco of Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 825 East Gate Boulevard, Suite 300, Garden City, NY at (888) 969-4242, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or at: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/itt-educational-services-inc-esi.
ITT is a leading proprietary provider of postsecondary degree programs in the United States based on revenue and student enrollment. The Complaint alleges that throughout the Class Period, defendants made materially false and misleading statements, and omitted materially adverse facts, about the Company’s business, operations and prospects. Specifically, the Complaint alleges that: (a) the Company failed to properly account for the 2009 loan risk-sharing agreement and its PEAKS Private Student Loan Program (“PEAKS Program”); and (b) the Company failed to maintain proper internal controls to ensure that risk-sharing agreements were properly recorded. As a result of defendants’ false and misleading statements, the Company’s stock traded at artificially inflated prices during the Class Period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV