LIVERMORE, Calif., March 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Performant Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:PFMT), a leading provider of technology-enabled recovery and related analytics services in the United States, today announced that the Lisa Im, CEO will be presenting at the Credit Suisse Global Services Conference at the Phoenician in Scottsdale, Arizona on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
An updated investor presentation and link to a live audio webcast will be available on Performant Financial's investor relations website ( http://investors.performantcorp.com ) in advance of the conference.
To learn more about Performant Financial, please visit the company's website at http://www.performantcorp.com /.About Performant Financial Corporation Performant Financial Corporation is a leading provider of technology-enabled recovery and related analytics services. The Company's services help identify and recover delinquent or defaulted assets and improper payments for various government, healthcare and financial services markets in the United States. The Company was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Livermore, California.
CONTACT: Richard Zubek Investor Relations 925-960-4988 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV